The activity log on Facebook is a feature that allows users access the history of activities they have carried out in their accounts.
No matter the time or date you did anything with your Facebook account including liking a page or post, posting a picture or video, commenting on a post or getting tagged in a post, these activities will be accessible on your Facebook activity log.
Facebook’s activity log feature has been the place for Facebook users to check their history of activities and delete all or some of them. Note that your activity log is visible only to you and your reaction to Facebook stories is not part of your activity log.
Do you want to learn how to delete your activity log on Facebook? This article will teach you how to do it.
How To Delete Facebook Activity Log In Bulk
Sometimes, you might want to delete most of your activities on Facebook but keep some.
Follow these steps to delete your Facebook activity log in bulk
- Download Facebook mobile on your mobile device or PC. To Delete your Facebook activity log in bulk, you need to use Facebook’s mobile app instead of the web version of Facebook.
- After Facebook Mobile has been downloaded and installed, open it.
- When it is opened, you will be required to log in to your Facebook account. Provide your correct email or phone number and password then tap “log in”.
- Tapping”log in” will take you to your Facebook homepage.
- On your Facebook homepage, navigate your profile by clicking on your profile picture at the top left corner of your screen Alternatively, click on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of your screen and click on your username accompanied by your profile picture.
- In your profile, tap on the three dots below your bio and beside the “add to story” button.
- When you click on it, you will see a list of options, select “activity log”.
- In your activity log, you can then locate “manage activity” at the top of your screen and select it.
- You can choose to manage the activities of your posts, activities you were tagged in or your interactions including likes, reactions and comments.
- When you click on any of them, the next page will take you to a list of activity logs. In that page, you can decide to filter any activity you want to.
- Then you can tick the “all” box or begin to tick the boxes of your activities individually.
- When you are done ticking the boxes, select “archive” or “trash” at the bottom of your screen. If you select “archive”, these activities will be restored to our archives and still be accessible to you. Selecting “trash” will delete these activities permanently.
How To Delete Facebook Activity Log One By One
Sometimes it might be a little over the top to delete your Facebook activity log in bulk.
What you might want to is delete could be just one activity or a few more.
To delete your Facebook activity log one by one, follow these steps.
- Log in to your Facebook account using Facebook mobile or click here to log in to your Facebook account on the web version of Facebook.
- Logging in takes you to your Facebook homepage. You can navigate to your Facebook profile from your homepage.
If you are using the Facebook mobile app, click on the three dots beside the “add to story” button and if you are logged in with the web version of Facebook, click on the three dots beside the “edit profile” button.
- You will then be taken to a list of options, select “activity log”.
- In your activity log, you will find the activities you have some on your Facebook account. To delete your activity log one by one, click on the button that accompanies each post and then “unlike”, “delete” or “remove” depending on the type of activity.
How To Clear Search History On Facebook
Another activity Facebook users might want to clear on their accounts is their search history.
You can clear your search for history by following these steps.
- On your Facebook homepage, you will see a search bar at the top.
- Click on the search bar.
- Then you will find your recent searches along with the”edit” button at the top right corner. Click on it.
- You will then be taken to another activity log page where you will find the “clear searches” button. Click on it to clear your searches on Facebook.