How To See People Who View Your Profile On Facebook guide is just the appropriate answer you need to solve the problem of knowing who views your profile at a particular time, check out.
Facebook is undoubtedly the biggest social network on earth with billions of active users, a list that keeps on increasing every day.
Facebook users spend a lot of their time online on the social networking platform, chatting with friends, making new ones, posting pictures, watching videos, and reading posts they are interested in.
With just one search, you can easily find anybody you want to find as long as they have a Facebook account. Also, on your news feed, you can see posts of people and give your reactions and comments.
Without a doubt, if you are reading this post it is because you have a Facebook account. If you use your Facebook account, you will notice or suspect that people view your profile.
They do this to know about your activities, find information about you or see your pictures. These people who view your profile might be secret crushes, stalkers, people who intend to send you a friend request, or maybe who want to just find out more about you to see if you are fit for a job.
The Facebook Social Media Platform Convenience
However, these people who view your Facebook profile are never disclosed to you. Don’t be alarmed, it is a Facebook policy and so many other Facebook users face the same ‘problem’ as you might put it.
Despite demand from multiple users, Facebook has opted not to add this feature to Facebook. The demand to be able to know who visited users’ Facebook profiles has been fuelled by the fact that you can check the number of people who visited your Facebook page if you own one.
Even though the names and details of these people will not be revealed to you, it gives them hope that users will be able to know who visited their profiles one day.
Some users have resorted to making assumptions and permutations when they want to know who visits their profiles frequently.
For example, if you check your friends list, your friends are not arranged in alphabetical order. Instead, some friends appear ahead of others on your list.
It can easily be assumed that these people are the ones who follow your profile closely and view it more frequently.
Another time users make assumptions on who visited their profiles occurs when a friend likes or comments on an old post which surely is not available on their news feed.
Ways To See Who Visited Your Facebook Profile
Although there is no official way to check who visited your Facebook profile, this article will explain in detail how you can know to satisfy your curiosity. You can check who visited your Facebook profile with the following methods:
1. Using A Chrome Web Browser Extension
If you don’t know what a chrome web browser extension is, they are programs that can be installed into the browser to change its functionality.
These extensions are used to modify the browsing experience and make sure browsing is more convenient. An example of a Chrome web browser extension that can be used to see who visited your Facebook profile is the Social Profile View Chrome Extension.
To use this extension -which only works for PCs- to see who visited your profile on Facebook, follow these steps:
- Open Chrome browser on your PC.
- Search ‘Social Profile View Notification’ on Google and click on the extension it brings in the search result.
- Next, click on add to Chrome.
- Then a pop-up message will appear, asking if you want to add the extension or cancel. Click on ‘add extension’ and activate it.
- Log in to your Facebook account with your Chrome browser and you will see a new ‘visitors’ tab at the top, where the search bar, home button, and others are.
- Click on the ‘visitors tab and a pop-up message will show you your profile’s visitors.
2. Checking Facebook Source Code
- Checking Facebook source code when you are active on your Facebook account is another way of knowing who visited your Facebook profile. This method also only works for PC and you are recommended to use either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser. Follow these steps to check Facebook source code ok your PC:
- Log in to your Facebook account on your browser. When you log in, you will be taken to your home screen.
- Right-click on any part of the screen and select ‘view page source. If you are using Google Chrome, you can press ‘ctrl+U’.
- A new tab containing your Facebook timeline source code will then be opened. In this new tab, press ‘ctrl+F’ to open the search box and type ‘InitialChatFriendsList’.
- Find the ‘InitialChatFriendsList’ source code and see the profiles under it.
- You will see some 15-digit codes that act as the profile IDs of people who visit your Facebook profile.
- To know who exactly a person is through the profile ID you got from the Facebook source code, for example, visit www.facebook.com/123456789101213 if the person’s profile ID is 123456789101213.
3. Using Mobile Apps
- You can also know who visits your Facebook profile using mobile apps for Android OS and IOS. To get apps like this on your Android
- OS devise, go to Google Playstore and search ‘who visited my Facebook profile’. Some apps would be recommended to you after this search.
Examples of apps you can use to check who visited your Facebook profile on your IOS device include the Social Fan app, Who Engages with My Profile on Facebook, and Manage your Social Accounts. These apps are available on your IOS store.
These apps however might cost you some money before you can use them. Also, some of these apps might be a total waste of time or they might have been built to gain access to people’s Facebook accounts.
Thanks for your time.