This is a detailed guide on Glo yakata subscription, data plan code, and balance.
Globacom is one of the leading telecommunication companies in Nigeria.
The company is popularly known and referred to as Glo.
Glo was founded in the year 2003, and it has provided vibrant telecommunication services over the years via different tariff plans for call and data subscriptions.
However, evidence has shown that one of the best yet tariff plans from Glo is the Glo yakata tariff plan.
Users of the network have made comparisons and contradictions to discover that the tariff plan has various bonuses and benefits for its subscribers.
That is why in this post, I have made effort to gather enough information about the Glo yakata tariff plan.
In this post, you will learn about Glo yakata subscription, the data plan, how to check your balance, and more.
So why should you read this post?
You ought to continue reading the post if you want to learn how to maximize your recharges and subscriptions, to get enough bonuses on voice and data subscriptions, all on the Glo yakata tariff plan.
The post is for all Glo users, either old, new, or potential users that will love to use Glo soon.
Glo Yakata Tariff Plan
To start with, there is a need to understand what the Glo yakata means or represents in actuality.
Like you would have decoded from my mode of discussion here, Glo yakata is a mobile communication tariff plan.
It is created by Globacom for the benefit of new Glo network subscribers or customers. Globacom opens this door opportunity for everyone who wishes to become a Glo customer by getting a new Glo sim card.
Glo Yakata tariff plan comes with mouthwatering offers for new Glo subscribers and this includes a whooping awoof of 36GB worth of data over the period of 6 months.
As a newly registered customer on the network, you will get free 6GB of data monthly for 6 months. That is not all, there is still a lot more to come.
You might be wondering if the benefits of Glo Yakata are meant to be enjoyed only by new customers. But I tell you, you can enjoy the benefits of Glo Yakata too as an existing customer.
Remember I mentioned that this post is for both new customers and old customers alike.
Glo Yakata Call and Data Bonus
I’ve mentioned that the Glo Yakata tariff plan has different rewards and benefits for all Glo users, either old or new.
In this section, I’ll be sharing with you some of the benefits you get to enjoy while you are on the Glo Yakata tariff plan.
On Glo Yakata, you get a whooping and an unmatched 2200% bonus on every recharge of ₦100 that can be used to call any network. Although, this is also for new users together with the free data bonus earlier mentioned.
Apart from the free 6 months data bonus for new users, the Glo Yakata has other call and data bonuses for all users on the tariff plan and we shall delve into that more properly now.
This is how it goes on the Glo Yakata tariff plan bonus.
When you recharge your account, your main account will get credited as it ought to be, and the bonuses you get includes the following:
1. Bonus Acct On-Net Voice Benefit: You get 300% of your recharge amount here. If you recharge ₦100, you will get a bonus of ₦300 for this.
2. Bonus Acct All-Net Voice Benefit: for this, you get a bonus of 200% which is an additional ₦200 for a ₦100 recharge.
3. Data Benefit (MB): you will be gifted with free data of 25MB for ₦100 recharge, 50MB for ₦200, 125MB for ₦500 recharge, and so on. (the data can be used to browse any website or to download any file).
4. Social Data Benefit (MB): The social data benefit you will get is equivalent to the normal data benefit above. The difference however is that you can only use social data on social media websites or pages.
You also get to receive a Data Benefit on the 1st recharge of the month.
Glo Yakata Subscription
How do you subscribe or migrate to Glo Yakata?
For the new customers, your new Glo line will most likely be in the Glo Yakata tariff plan by default, hence, there may be no need to subscribe or migrate.
To migrate to the Glo Yakata tariff plan, below are some of the information you need to be aware of.
- You can subscribe by dialing *230#
- You can confirm your subscription or migration by dialing *100#
- The first migration is always free
- If you just migrated to your current tariff plan in less than 30 days, then migration will not be free and it will cost ₦100.
- If you opt-out of this plan, and you want to subscribe for it again in less than 30 days, you will also be charged ₦100
- If you unsubscribed from Glo Yakata, and you want to subscribe again for free, then you will have to wait till after 30 days. This is also applicable if you just subscribed to a plan and now you are hearing or reading about the Glo Yakata tariff plan.
- You can view your bonus balance by dialing *230*1#
How To Unsubscribe From Glo Yakata
I’m not ruling out a fact that you may choose to unsubscribe from the Glo Yakata tariff plan irrespective of its huge bonuses.
If you do, then you can unsubscribe by subscribing to another tariff plan, and this you can do by dialing *777# and following the instructions.
How To Recharge Glo YakataTo recharge your Glo Yakata is not so different or tasking than the usual way of recharging on other tariff plans. You can follow the steps enumerated below:
- Dial *123*pin# (the pin is the recharge pin from the recharge card you bought)
- Click on dial
- And it is done!
- You may also wish to recharge from your bank account by dialing *805# and following through.
Just like in recharging your account, you can check your account balance very easily. It also does not also require a new or different approach.
- Go to the dial pad
- Type *124*1#
- Dial and your balance will be displayed after the system has generated it.
How to Check Glo Yakata Bonus
One other thing you may need help with is how to check your Glo Yakata Bonus account.
This will help you keep track of how much you have used and how much longer you have before it expires. By now you should not be expecting a difficult nor a strange approach to getting this done.
You can check your Glo Yakata data bonus by taking the following steps:
- Dial *777# from your dial pad
- Select ‘1’ to choose the data option.
- Press ‘5’ to manage your data plan.
- Select ‘4’ and the account balance for data will be displayed in no time.
In conclusion, Glo Yakata has been and remains one of the best and most exciting tariff plans any telecommunication country will offer.
therefore, if you haven’t taken advantage of this free and legal action, act now while you can still get so much more from it.
Also See: MTN Momo Agent Nigeria Guide
That will be all on Glo Yakata Subscription, Data Plan Code, And Balance.
Hope this was helpful?